The Delaneys, My Parents and Me (Delaneys *6)

med DelaneysParentsMe

This story, the final book in the Delaneys series, is published by Amber Allure Press.

When the Delaneys accompany Liam for dinner at his parents, Liam thinks his biggest problem is how to stop them discussing his abandoned art career. However, caught between his mother's recent knowledge of his sexual shenanigans, his father's artistic pride and the constant romantic demands of his beloved twins, does Liam have any chance of surviving the evening unscathed at all?

Buy the ebook at Amber Allure Press

Buy the ebook at Amazon US

Buy the ebook at Amazon UK

Buy the ebook at All Romance Ebooks

Find the book at Goodreads

Reviews

"This is the last in the six book series/serial of The Delaneys and I'm so very sad to see my lads leave me. Every ebook was a joy to read. Never long but each one was beautifully written, perfectly edited and used the English language the way it was meant to be used. Never once did they fail to make me laugh out loud, and there was some incredibly erotic times … It was this series that introduced me to Anne Brooke and it is with great sadness that I say farewell to Liam, Mark and Johnny." (Read the rest of this review at On Top Down Under Reviews)

"This is the final book in what has been a rollicking good menage romance series … However, all good things must come to an end and this was a good place to end as we wave the three men off to a HEA. This has been a great little series and one which has already made it into my comfort reads list. If you haven't started the series yet, and you like m/m/m stories then I would recommend that you read this series, as I'm sure you'll love the Delaneys and Liam as much as I have." (Read the rest of this review at Brief Encounter Reviews)


© Keith Olding 2011